Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Opportunity Taken

I am proud of myself. Yesterday with all the snow our power went out at the house. After running my children to school and daycare, I came home to find the power still out. I had not gotten up that morning to work out because I failed to set my alarm properly. Instead of lounging around with no power, I decided to exercise! I got the lantern, went in the basement, and lifted some weights. Then I got on the exercise bike for 15 minutes even though the power had come back on by then. I was in a time crunch to get ready for work but I still squeezed in some exercise. Not high calorie burning, but definitely better than nothing. I will consider the small things a victory for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home