Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ate Salmon for First Time

Tonight I ate salmon for the very first time. We went to Cabanna's for dinner. The Teriyaki Salmon sounded good so I did something I do not usually do. I tried a food that I was not sure I would like. When my order came out, it looked very appealing. I will admit I started off with eating the potatoes and the green beans. I kept looking at the salmon while eating the other food. Finally I tried it and of course it was very tasty. I was pleased with my "risky" choice and with the food over all. It was a very nice dinner and did not blow my diet for the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home