Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Not a Good Week

I would like to say I was surprised when the scale showed I did not lose any weight this week, but I wasn't. I gained 0.2 pounds for the week. I had a feeling I was not going to like what I saw but I have nothing to blame but myself. I lost my motivation to eat right this week. I snacked more while making things for the kids, did not eat healthy foods for meals, and just plain did not care. Combine this with less workout time and I am lucky I did not have more of a gain than I did.
On the positive side, I did enjoy my victory lunch and movie with my dad and sister. Sarah and I won our one month bet that we could lose more weight combined than my dad. We did it so he had to pay for a movie for both of us. He threw in lunch as well so we had a nice afternoon together. I think it is important to remember there is more to life than just this diet. We have to keep on living and do things we enjoy with people we love. There is always tomorrow to start over and keep working toward the weight loss goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home