Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Ahuja 5K

On Sunday I am running the Ahuja 5K! I am a little worried about this because when I ran earlier in the week I had a lot of trouble. I cramped up immediately and had to stop at one point to walk. I am not sure why or what was different. Hopefully that will not happen on Sunday morning. I am excited because I am going to get my kids involved with exercise as well. I signed them up for the 1 mile fun run. I am not sure my daughter can do it, but just encouraging her to try is worthwhile. She will be excited to be a part of it and will have fun with whatever she gets done. It is supposed to be hot though so fluids are essential!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home