Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, April 29, 2013

So close!

I am so close. Yes I made the 5% cut off that was required by the April deadline, but that was never a worry to me. My goal has always been to be below 140. It is just a cut off I created based on my own preferences nothing magical or scientific. I want to be below 140 and I have always hit a while when I get close to it. I am so close but am still not quite there! I was 140.2 at the weigh-in on Saturday. Less than half a pound away! I know I can do it. I just have to keep eating sensibly and exercising!
 
On a positive note, I was able to swim a whole mile in an hour this morning (shaved 45 minutes off my first time!) and I will run my first 5K on Sunday. I am meeting the challenges head on and overcoming them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home