Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Eating Control

I need to get my eating under control. I was doing really well, but the last two weeks I have just eaten whatever sounded good. Unfortunately, it was not the fruit and vegetables that were sounding good. I have succombed to donuts, cookies and pie on a frequent basis. Even though I have stayed faithful with my exercising, I was not surprised that I did not lose any weight the past two weeks. You really can eat your way through any amount of exercise. I am thankful that I did not gain and I know that the exercise is all that saved me from that. I need to refind the motivation to eat small reasonable portions of healthy food. I am not sure where that motivation is going to come from but it is going to have to come from somewhere! I cannot continue the way I have been and hope to achieve my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home