Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Core and Sleep

Today I challenged my dad and sister to a weekly challenge. We have been doing a weekly challenge for each other to try to motivate one another and have a little spirit of competition. We have done having to record our food every day and a minimum amount of exercise for the week. Today I challenged us to do at least 3 10 minute sessions of core work this week. Not too much but more than I normally do! I also gave the challenge to record how much sleep we are getting. I know this is not directly tied to our weight loss, but it is related to our overall health. I think we will be surprised when we see how small the number actually is. I know I do not get enough sleep and this adversely effects other areas. One area is my eating. When I am up late at night, I eat out of fatigue and stress for comfort instead of hunger. This is not a good cycle. Maybe recording my sleep this week will help me find a way to correct this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home