Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Downslide

Our next weigh in is coming close and I will admit that I am on a downslide. I have been doing really well with exercising, until this week anyway, but I have not seen a change on the scale. Why is this? Eating. They say you can eat your way through any amount of exercise and I am proving that true. I have not been eating completely out of control, but I am not being very careful either. My mood has not been to resist temptation so I haven't been. When my stress level is high, I tend to snack or reach for comfort foods. Last week was very stressful so . . .  Unfortunately this week I am not able to exercise due to a procedure I had done on my foot. This is going to make the scale even more interesting. I really need to curb my eating especially since I do not have the exercise to balance it. Now I just have to find the motivation to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home