Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Iron Man Complete!

I have to admit it - I am proud of myself. I managed to complete the YMCA's Iron Man in three and a half weeks. I did the true version with no walking, only upright bike, and no help while swimming. It was hard! I found the running to be the hardest part but was actually surprised at how far I was able to run at a time when I tried. Now I am ready for a 5K :) I am going to run my first one in May. I need to transition from training on the treadmill to running outside. My challenge is going to be pacing myself correctly when I do not have the treadmill to do it for me. Something new to conquer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home