Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Stress Eating

Lately I have been very busy, very tired, and stressed. The end of school, preparing to move, and other things have made a crazy schedule. When I am stressed or tired, I compensate by eating. I feel like I have just been eating like crazy and it is not healthy food either. The worst part is I have an "I don't care" attitude about it all. I have already gained 2 pounds since the last weigh in! Not good at all. The problem is the stress is just toing to get higher before the next weigh in so I am not sure how to get this back under control. I need to find the self-discipline that I started with last year. Do they sell that in a store?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home