Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Almost done

The Johnnycake Jog went great. I finished in 51:18 and did not have to walk at all. That was right about my goal so I am very pleased. It does not matter that I am not the fastest. What does matter is that I set a goal and I accomplished it.
We are almost done with this program. Saturday is our final weigh-in and this will probably be my final blog post. Since this was my second year participating in the program, I am ready to be done. I think I have done well. I have lost about 45 pounds in the two years and am happy with where I am at now. The main thing from here forward is going to be to maintain and continue with a healthy lifestyle. I am sure that I can do that and have a happy, healthier life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home