Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Good weigh-in

The weigh-in on Saturday went surprisingly well for me. I was pleased with my loss of 4 pounds. I will admit that I still have not been eating real well. This past week we have been moving and I have been painting until the wee hours of the morning. This usually resulted in me eating whatever was handy and sounded good at midnight - McDonalds, ice cream, pizza, etc. I think with all the energy I burned staying up late and painting and moving boxes I managed to hold off any weight gain that this type of eating usually results in. For this last month I really need to strive to eat correctly in addition to my exercising so I can be at my best for the final weigh in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home