Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Two days until Johnnycake Jog

There are less than two days left until the Johnnycake Jog. I think I am ready. Sarah and I ran 5 miles Wednesday morning in 51 minutes. Not too bad! We had to walk just one time and not for very long. It was hot too. I think the heat is supposed to break a little bit before Sunday so that should help some. I am worried about getting too tired on the first hill. After that it is just staying motivated and keeping your feet moving. It is going to be very important for me to drink a lot of water tomorrow. I need to hydrate before the race so I will not feel so bad when I am running. I definitely plan on stopping at the water stations this time because I need to keep fluid in me for sure. We will have to see how it all goes. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home