Blogs > Lighten Up With Ann

33-year-old Ann Plumley of Mentor is a contestant in The News-Herald's Lighten Up in 2013.

Monday, July 15, 2013

training for 5mile

I have been half-heartedly training for the 5 mile Johnnycake Jog. Actually my heart has been in it but I just have not had the time! Add to that being out of town and the heat and training has not been going so well. This will not deter me on Sunday from doing my best. The fact that I am even attempting a 5 mile run is something to be proud of. In January I could barely run for 20 minutes at a time and now I can go for close to an hour! That shows that hard work and dedication do pay off. Even if I am not fast enough to ever win a race, I can be pround of the fitness level I have achieved. I will say that I am please by the silhouette my shadow makes when I am running!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home